My OnePlus 6 has a screen flickering issue.

Yesterday I saw something similar like when you take a snapshot while using the OnePlus 6, my impression was that I somehow took one but I was wrong.

Somehow I saw it flickering when I pressed the power button, eventually the battery was empty and after I recharged the flickering happened again. 

Today in the morning happened again and I had enough, after some research found this page with instructions to fix it, my biggest concern was that it could be related to hardware, yesterday the cell phone slipped from my hand and although the hit against the ground was not strong I was suspicious that could be related.

The first solution (reboot) didn't worked.

The second solution (delete system cache) I tough it worked until I saw the flickering happening again trying to unblock the cell and doing a reboot. 

I didn't tried the third solution (a reset which implies losing all the data) or the fourth option (send it to "OnePlus service" which is not an option for me) and started searching again for another alternative and I had the good look to find someone who had the same problem and made a video.


The solution (I'm not sure if it's the right one but works for me) came from one of the comments:

"Open setting/utilities/one plus laboratory/ DC dimming /ON"

And the issue is gone!

No hay comentarios.:

// Cookie consent